lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

WHO AM I!?

Hey there! How are you? So, I'm kinda new into this thing called "blog" which makes me wonder what I should write first or what I should definetly not write, right? Anyway, I think a common and cool way to start this is by introducing myself. But let's make this a little bit more original, I will start with basic info and then finish with random questions. Thanks for reading my blog! (I guess I have to say that lol)

Full name: Francisco Javier García Bellego
Nickname: Packo

Nicknames given by others: Paquito, Pakiwi, Paki, Pakirrín, Pakote, Bellego, Pakón, Paquete, Paquirri, Pakiwawi, Pakis, Francis, Javi, Crush...
Age: 19 years old
Birthday: June 20th, 1991 (Gemini)

Nationalities: Mexican and french
Hometown: Puebla, MEXICO.
Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, German and Chinese.
Education: Just finished high school.
Family: Mom (Brigitte), Dad (Paco), Sister (Cassy) and Brother (Carlos)
Pets: None
Ocupation: UWP Student

Religion: Unitarian
Political views: Neodemocrat


FAVOURITE'S:
Colour: Purple and Green
Car: Mini cooper and Ibiza

Country: Russia
Music: House and electronic

Dance: Disco and Rock n' Roll
Quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi; and "Let's get real, dream the impossible" Che Guevara.
Subject: History
Food: Japanese, Italian and Indian
Date: Just you and I sitting in front of each other.
Movie: Toy Story
Music group: Green day
Singer: Katy Perry and Lady Gaga
Song: Stereo love

GOALS:
1)Start my majors in economics and law and finish them with a honourable mention.
2)Make myself know in the community as an alturist leader and reliable teacher.
3)Forgive people who have hurted me and apologise those I have hurted.
4) Start recognising my mistakes and value other persons' opinions.
5) Love and be loved.

QUESTION:
Where will you be in 10 years?
Probably starting a family, if not trying to find that "someone", with a good position as a politician and with, at least, a master degree in either economics or political sciences. Living in Mexico somewhere nice and starting any kind of organisation or community service group with a single purpose and lots of actions.


Who do you want to be?
I asked myself this question a couple of hours ago, and I guess the best answer for it is to accomplish my three roles in life: be the best husband, the best dad and the best friend. I also want to reach my personal beliefs such as professional profile, character/ reputation and purpose in life. I want to be recognised as a reliable and confident person who cares about other and the world.

What is my purpose in UWP?
Honestly I am not either a singer nor a dancer, but I do have a purpose and it is to impact people. The world's on a wrong path and it is us who must fix it out. I think of impact as a chain which start with one single person and finishes with a whole community, city or even country. When I go back home, I will be satisfied by knowing that I have begun a new chain whose purpose is to make this world a better place to live in.

Ten things I'm good at:
Languages, hugging, making people smile, debate, loving, playing cards, understanding differences, cooking, giving advices & organising stuff.

Ten things I'm bad at:
Physics, singing, many sports, keeping my mouth shut, driving, recognising my mistakes, saving money while shopping, respecting hierarchy, chemistry & being calmed.

So, I don't want to make this too long so I'll stay here for now and try to finish it later, I will also keep posting updates from UWP and traveling, thanks for reading and do not leave without leaving a commet! :)

Love,
Packo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario